Pitts Theology Library — Emory University
- Planned and executed website migration to a new Content Management System
- Developed new website within the Cascade Server CMS using Emory mandated template.
- Coded custom applications for library staff using ColdFusion, Microsoft SQL server, XML/XSL.
- Created custom WordPress theme to seamlessly match the blog and the website.
- Maintained digital image database containing more than 40,000 records.
- Taught web development workshops for students, faculty, and alumni.
- Optimized web content to improve search engine placement
- Developed custom WordPress theme for the Pitts Librarians Blog.